Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Goals Accomplished in the Last Year (See.... I Told You I'd Be Back Soon :-)

Since we got married (3-13-10.... best day of my life... swoon), we have both wanted to work towards being debt free. I am proud to announce some of our accomplishments in the last year.
  • Paid off my student loans
  • Sold all of my wedding stuff (and I had A LOT of stuff)
  • Paid off credit card debt and a small loan
  • Bought a car for my husband (he used to have a company car)... we paid cash for it
  • Paid off my car (woo hoo) - Never buying a new car ever again!
We are super excited about the future and what we can accomplish in the next year. Some of the future goals are:
  • Finish replenishing savings (from husband's car purchase), which should put us at 6 months of savings.
  • Pay off 2nd mortgage on the townhouse
  • Pay off one of husband's student loans
  • Upgrade appliances in townhouse. This will help us sell the place in the next 2 years.
Until next time....

xoxo

Whew... it's some lofty goals, but we're up for the challenge. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment