Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Time Flies when You're Having FUN!!


OK.... a few months later.... and I've totally neglected the blog again. I have been busy with my new job and adjusting to all things that come with a new job (new people, new schedule, NOT working from home (sniff), and using my brain again).....

I promise this time to do better... I mean it this time. :-)

I have just recently celebrated Valentines Day and my 1 year anniversary. That meant GIFTS to buy for my sweet husband. Check out a few of my faves.

Valentine's Gift for the Hubs
Drive Your Dream- Ferrarri. Yes I know..... Best.Wife. Ever. :-) Groupon- $149 (and I had a $10 credit). A small price to pay for a smile like this. :-)


In addition, we just celebrated our first year as a married couple (ahhh). I bought us 2 cooking classes from Central Market and used it for LobsterFest (2 Groupons at $29 each + $30 additional). I paid $88. If I would have just paid for the class through Central Market...... I would have paid $150 for the 2 of us. We learned to make lobster, had some wine, and ate some great food!!! Great gifts don't always have to be about the price.... it's been lots of experiences for us lately. :-)

Jealous???? You should be... it was AWESOME!!!

Can you believe all the great deals lately??

So many deals.... so little time.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment