Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Like a Boss- 22 lbs Down!


Wow- I can't believe it.  After making some major lifestyle changes in February (never skipping meals, bootcamp, TONS of water, less Diet Coke, less cheese, more stairs, tracking my food, one cheat meal a week and a lot less adult beverages) I have FINALLY hit my 1/2 way mark.... 22 lbs!!!

I've NEVER lost that much weight before, nor have I ever needed to lose this much weight before.  Did I mention that NONE of my weight gain came from a baby?

Now, I'm even more inspired to reach my goal... Preferably before we go to Jamaica in August. With my husband's brother and his wife (they are the coolest!).  Did I mention they are like 10 years younger than me?  And in the Army?  

Nothing like the fear of swimsuits to scare the hell out of you and keep you on the straight and narrow...

So... Here's to the next 22-23 lbs I have left to lose.  And you know what?  I've actually started to enjoy my workouts...and I'm happier...and I sleep better.... And I crave less bad stuff (like wine and blocks of cheese)....  

And I'm living proof that it DOES get easier.  Who knew?

What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

No comments:

Post a Comment