Sunday, May 17, 2015

I'm BAAACCCKKK

I'm BAAACCCKKK

Ok... Four Years Later and I'm FINALLY Back!!

Seriously, I really don't know what's happened to time, but here's a quick rundown of what's been going on in my world since I last left yall.


  • A few new jobs for me (Including one that was all consuming)
  • A few new jobs for the hubs
  • Loss of a pet (Rest in Peace Sweet Myron)
  • Addition of new pet (Sir Winston)
  • Almost bought a house (got cold feet)
  • STILL in the townhouse (don't ask)
  • Spent most of 2014 sick and finally had sinus surgery in October 2014 (best thing I've ever done)
  • Back injury (freak pole dancing fall). Pole dancing for fitness- not income 😉
  • Working on my fitness to try to undo the damage and lbs from 2014
  • Several trips- Bahamas, Jamaica, Germany and a few more trips to Vegas!  I seriously can't get ever get enough Vegas!
So... As you can see, I've been a BUSY girl!  I promise to start updating much more frequently- seriously, I promise for real this time.

Stay frugal my friends!

2 comments: